Caring for Children Ages Newborn to 17 Years Old
4 Hour minimum 6a–5p
3 hour minimum after 5p
- All sitters hold current CPR and First Aid Certifications
- Sitters come to you—hotel, home, etc.
- Sitters first priority is safety; other duties include cleaning up after the children, cooking meals if needed, providing stimulating activities, maintaining the child's routine and communicating with the parents
- Provides childcare "as needed"
- Paid only for hours worked
- Does not administer medications of any kind
- Does not transport children; however, can accompany the parent(s) if needed
Based on number of children, length of commitment and other possible factors which will be discussed when booking.
The Agency Rate is paid upfront using the card on file. Daily booking fee is $15.
Annual Babysitting Membership
For a flat yearly fee, you can join our Annual Babysitting Membership. Once you join, you can get matched with sitters over the course of the year avoiding the daily agency rate. We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for your babysitting booking to be covered under the babysitting membership and to ensure we will have someone available. Our time minimums, holiday and cancellation policies will still apply.
Contact us today to start your membership!