Caring for Children Ages Newborn to 17 Years Old
4 Hour minimum 6a–5p
3 hour minimum after 5p
- All sitters hold current CPR and First Aid Certifications
- Sitters come to you—hotel, home, etc.
- Sitters first priority is safety; other duties include cleaning up after the children, cooking meals if needed, providing stimulating activities, maintaining the child's routine and communicating with the parents
- Provides childcare "as needed"
- Paid only for hours worked
- Does not administer medications of any kind
- Does not transport children; however, can accompany the parent(s) if needed
Based on number of children, length of commitment and other possible factors which will be discussed when booking.
The Agency Rate is a 20% month-to-month fee based on the number of hours worked. The fee will be charged to your card on file at the end of each month.