Group of Sitters for Your Next Event
All events require a 3 hour minimum
- All sitters hold current CPR and First Aid certifications
- Our sitters will come prepared with age appropriate activities for the children
- Sitters first priority is safety; other duties include cleaning up in the child care area, maintaining safety registration procedures and communicating with the parents and event staff
Staffing needs for events are determined by the following “rule of thumb” ratios—while not absolute, they are helpful in the initial planning process:
- Infants/Babies (up to 2 years old) 1:1–2:1
- Toddlers (up to 3 years old) 3:1
- Pre-School (up to 5 years old) 4:1–5:1
- School Age (up to 17 years old) 6:1–8:1
Event Sitter Rates:
Based on the number of children, length of event and other possible factors which will be discussed when booking.
The Agency Rate is a 20% one time fee based on the sitter’s hours worked, which will be charged at the completion of the event.